Monday, December 20, 2010

MY LOVING PAPA !!


Papa-my life
This poem is my first poem for my dad, who means a lot to me. Who is always there to support me, to do all the things for me. Above all its his life and all my life is yours and only yours my dearest papa..hope i would show u someday...
Though I am far, I still feel as near.
I know when I have “u”
There is no fear.
Whether it is heat or rain,
My eyes get wet thinking of your pains.
I know u won’t say me ever
But I know all this..
I want to do a lot for u,
Though I can’t now..
As I have promised “u”
To be the person u desire.
So wait for few more time
As I am trying hard
And I would make u smile,
Just wait for a while.
I will give my life for you
As it is yours & only yours.
So just keep faith on me,
As I will keep your dream
Even if I am slow now
But its better to be done anyhow..
Miss u papa………
(cHiRaG)

he has shown me the ways to walk over

he lets me know the bits of this world

he spends time with me
    
he is with me for ever

Dad thanks for being the best. I love u dad.

3 comments:

  1. As I hav already said .. Ur Dad must b proud ov u after readin dis 1 .. :)

    Keep writing !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx.. its d 1st somment in my blog & u r d 1st person..wow

    ReplyDelete